Innocent refugees seek help at your city.
According to the government, throwing them into prison is the right thing to do.
Helping them is punishable by death.
What will YOU do?
The war refugees known as the Marked Ones are considered a threat to the City. When they die, they would return as undead that will violently kill anything in their sights. The Swordmasters have been tasked to capture all the Marked Ones in order to protect their City. New Haven is the only district in the City that provides a safe refuge for the Marked Ones.
“I have to save them all.”
It all begins when a rescue team from New Haven helps a group of Marked Ones escape from their undead oppressors. Kiera, a counselor among the rescue team, is burdened with keeping as many of the Marked Ones alive until they can safely reach New Haven. However, there are those who wish to see her fail…
“Capture them, protect our city.”
The Swordmasters have been sent to capture the Marked Ones before they could escape to New Haven. Gideon, a squad leader, is faced with a moral dilemma. Should he stay committed to his duty and capture these innocent refugees mercilessly? Or should he help them to escape, knowing that he would be punished by the law if discovered?
- Introduction: The War So Far...
- Prologue: The Final Battle
- 1: Kang Yu Tries to Trick Me
- 2: Oh Sharon, What Have You Gotten Yourself Into?
- 3: Beward the Masked Assassin
- 4: What Creature of Terror?
- 5: I’m Not Leaving Anybody Behind
- 6: Out of Our Way, Swordmasters!
- 7: A Fight is Coming Our Way
- 8: The Undead Attack Begins
- 9: Sometimes a Sacrifice Has to be Made
- 10: Me Against The Swordmaster